Getting Started for New Systems Thinkers
Tips for getting started doing systems thinking; incorporating systems thinking into your life and work.
Our recommended path for new systems thinkers is as follows:
1. Watch the 12 Minute Documentary.
2. Read Systems Thinking in 7 Images for a big picture overview.
3. Then read through these four short blogs:
4. Then continue reading Systems Thinking Daily Blog to get a daily dose of systems thinking (good for learning in small bites).
5. Join Systems Thinking Daily on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, or Instagram (good for learning in small bites).
6. Read the book, Systems Thinking Made Simple.
1. (Not required, but..) If you're interested in Emotional Intelligence and Personal Development aspects of systems thinking also read the paper on Emotional Intelligence and DSRP.
7. Enroll in one of the following online courses: